Re: Pingus::> Spellchecking and stuff...

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus::> Spellchecking and stuff...
Date: 20 Apr 2003 20:51:54 +0200

On Sun, 2003-04-20 at 14:54, Tim wrote:
> Hi, the English in the storyline is a little barfed, sending changes in
> this email...

Well... what exactly are your changes? Comparing your version to the
current one would be some work and just replacing it is not a good
option either. There are other people who did already report spelling
errors or grammatical corrections. May well be that yours are better,
but one has to compare each of your suggestions to the current state in
order to decide fairly. If you could send a unified diff against the
original it would be easier. If you'd send it against the CVS version,
you'll make me even more happy by relieving me from the need to decide
which one's better. :-)

Bye David

PS: added cc just in case, reply only to the list please and tell us if
you're not (yet) subscribed.