Can't find src/run_static.sh

From: Andy Balaam
Subject: Can't find src/run_static.sh
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:14:51 +0100

Hi All,

This is my first post to this list, so please forgive me if I make mistakes.

Pingus is _cool_. I really want to help, firstly with the English translation, and later with code and/or levels, I hope.

I've checked out the CVS and eventually managed to sort out my ClanLib and Hermes problems, so the CVS ClanLib is now installed fine.

I then checked out the Pingus CVS and compiled - this worked.

Now I'm looking for the file src/run_static.sh mentioned in the README.CVS but I can't find it.

Running src/pingus also fails, as predicted in README.CVS.

Am I doing something stupid, or is run_static.sh missing from CVS?

Thanks,

Andy