Re: Level

From: Wayne Shelley
Subject: Re: Level
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:18:08 +0100

My brother is a lemmings fan and it took him 6 attempts to win. Enlarging
the background shouldnt affect nefin, but havent got the time or the file to
change because it was on my brothers computer. Looks like a great game under
development and I think there are going to be some great levels made.

cya.

Wayne