Re: "Couldn't load font" Fatal error (debian/sarge/powerpc)

From: Jeff Carr
Subject: Re: "Couldn't load font" Fatal error (debian/sarge/powerpc)
Date: 01 May 2003 19:02:08 -0500

Sweet. Looks like that might have done it. I've got to go home as I'm
remotely launching it, but it didn't get that error and dump out so it
seems like it's running. :)

Thanks for the tip. Anyone wants the clanlib debian packages I'll put
them on my machine. Someone done pingus 0.6.0 debian packages or am I
going to be the first?

I'll try to get to #pingus sometime. Damn corporate firewalls.

Jeff