My first message there along with five levels

From: Etienne Marcotte
Subject: My first message there along with five levels
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

To start with : congratulations for your good work
(specially gfx and the level editor *almost*).

Ok, I did some levels.
I tested them and there shouldn't be much problems.
Also a friend of mine tested the three first of them
(dig,cave,blue) and I fixed the mistakes in them. The
two others are really simple, so they surely don't
have a way of winning that I didn't think of. (Which
was the case for dig and cave)

I hope you enjoy them and you don't dislike my
rotation frenzy (eh, it looks like there's more
tiles).

I would also appreciate to know if the difficulty I
set is correct.

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca