Re: HELP

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: HELP
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:14:57 +0200

Tim wrote:
Not sure if somebody's tested it with Cygwin, and I can't confirm CVS
stability either. And there seem to be some porting issues to Windoze as
well from what I can remember.

The first step would be to port the ClanLib build process to support Cygwin. Don't know how much work that'd be. Or you may hope that there's a change in motivation and Pingus 0.6.1 will come out. I intend to get the windows version running for quite some time now but somehow I always lack the final motivation to do so.