Re: Loading of plf's no longer supported?

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Loading of plf's no longer supported?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:35:47 +0200

Am Mit, den 08.10.2003 schrieb Josiah Ritchie um 17:03:
> "Error caught from Pingus: PingusError: Loading of plf's no longer supported"

That's an old error message which ought to be changed.

> You probably now, but I got it when trying to run a level downloaded from the
> site. Is there another way to do this level beta-testing? I tried it with the
> -e
> & -l flags also. That that didn't work.

What type of level did you try to load? The very old .plf aren't
supported anymore, then we had .xml levels but decided to name them .plf
although they contain xml data to allow for the file ending to be bound
to Pingus (xml is to general for that). If you try to load level.xml
you'll get an error message, rename it to .plf if that's the case.