Re: Pingus on PPC?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Pingus on PPC?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:04:50 +0200

the Edward Blevins <address@hidden> writes:

> I managed to get it to start up by applying a patch[1] to
> clanlib, However the colors are all messed up, and it doesn't
> seem to respond to my mouse clicks.

Mouse-Clicks should be a fullscreen issue, use windowed mode as a
workaround.

> Presumably these are mostly clanlib issues still? If so,
> does anyone have patches for clanlib to make it completely
> happy on big endian machines?

The patch below should fix most issues, however you need to make sure
that the patch is actually used, ie the configure script of older
ClanLib releases didn't check for bigendian and thus the wrong part of
code got used and the patch didn't had any effect. CVS-ClanLib-0.6
should contain the endian check. Anyway, best is you join IRC
(irc.freenode.net, #pingus) or contanct me via Jabber or IRC, since
there might be a few more issues.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927