[no-member] Pingus "ported" to FreeBSD

From: Simon Barner
Subject: [no-member] Pingus "ported" to FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:54:53 +0100

Hi,

I just want to inform you that Pingus runs nicely only FreeBSD 4.9.
Hopefully, it will be included in the ports collection soon.

I put the word ported into quotation marks in the subject line, since no
single patch was needed.

The only problems was that at first, I wanted to use ClanLib 0.7.6.1
(which seems to not compatible with the 0.6.x series). Now everything
runs just fine :-)

Thanks for the nice game and keep up the good work!

Best Regards,
 Simon