Pingus English Descriptions

From: Val Kartchner
Subject: Pingus English Descriptions
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:17:52 -0700

I played the tutorial levels of Pingus 0.6.0.  While I was playing, I noticed
that some of the English text doesn't quite read right.  I know Spanish too,
so I know some of the difficulty when performing translations.  I'm presuming
that the original language is German since that is where the email addresses
of most of the developers are.

I have made changes to the English level descriptions while keeping the same
meaning.  If you would like these changes, just let me know.  I would also be
willing to check over the English text in the future, if you would like me
to.

Thanks for a great game,

- Val -