Re: ongoing development

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: ongoing development
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:25:51 +0100

Am Mo, den 05.01.2004 schrieb Rich Beales um 19:24:
> So if anyone's listening, please let me know if anything is happening!

There's been not much happening over some time now but the game is not
abandoned. It's more or less a matter of time and motivation and beside
porting to ClanLib 0.7 there isn't so much coding that absolutely needs
to be done anymore. Sure, there's still quite some room for improvement
but if you find someone to create a nice set of levels, adding a new
world should pose no significant problems (on the 0.6 branch). I guess
that's what most people would see as a real improvement to the game. ;-)