Mousing clicking ...

From: John August
Subject: Mousing clicking ...
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:27:45 +1100

I had a problem with this a while ago. One of the things I recall was that
there was some code which was to be updated to help fix this problem.
Has this happened ? What's the current version of pingus ??

I also heard some advice to look into DRT/Video ; the paper gave a few
hints, but I've had difficulty getting it going on my debian 3.0 system.
Compiling for instrumentation seems more idiosyncratic than just plain
compiling.

Failing any progress on this front, I'll look into Pingus with xxgdb and
see if I can make sense of it, I'll then try to write a narrative which
describes Pingus and people will hopefully comment on it; then I'll have
a go at fixing the problem myself.

Cheers,

--
Democracy is a bitch if you're in the 49%.

John August