Re: Order of worlds

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Order of worlds
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 04:21:30 +0200

Rune Zedeler <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay. I have attached an example level. Do you consider that too
> evil? I think it is ok.

When the level is meant to be solved by building half a bridge, then
jumping the rest and then building the rest of the bridge from the
other side, I think it is pretty good, not something that should be
level 1 or 2 of the stone island (ie. the first few should be mainly
be for 'refreshing' peoples minds, not torturing them with
overwhelmingly complex puzzles), but some in the later stone levels it
should fit very well.

About the presentation, I prefer having liquid reagions better
seperated from the rest of the of the scenarie, ie. by having some
solids around them or in this case it would already be enough to not
have any liquid stuff at all, but simply a hole in the ground.

JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927