Updated Win32 Icon

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Updated Win32 Icon
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:19:42 +0100

Hi,

Attached is a png showing the old windows icon (top line), a picture of a
bridger stolen from the data directory (middle), and my suggested updated
icons (bottom line). The old ones seem to represent really old pingus
graphics, so before we put an icon on every desktop, it might be worth
updating it. My new 3 are generated out of a vector image, so if anyone
wants the source to the vectors then just ask (XaraX, although it exports to
lots of formats, if anyone has another editor).

What do people think? If this are ok, I'll put them into an icon file (with
lo-color/transparency versions as well).

btw. Any feedback from the Windows installer I sent to the list? Is it ok,
or not?

Neil