Re: next patch for level-comment-tool

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: next patch for level-comment-tool
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:45:16 +0200

Am Do, den 15.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 16:05:
> If you have any objections to the patch or suggestions how do make
> something better I'd be glad to hear from you.

What I'm going to add if nobody else does is:
- the levelview needs height/width attributes for the screenshot
- links in the overview should be relative rather then absolute
  (shorter)
- the playable line should show yes/no instead of 1/nothing

What I probably won't do myself is to make it send mails for every X new
entries to pingus-devel with those entries. I browsed through the
comments today and I'll later mark a few levels as playable which have
comments indicating that they indeed are playable.