Subversion status and fixing graphic bugs

From: Aggro
Subject: Subversion status and fixing graphic bugs
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 13:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that subversion server is not working, so we
can't download latest version and therefore we can't
do anything for project.

Are we going to get subversion or even cvs version
online sometime soon?

-----

I have been studying the graphic bugs in 0.7 version,
but since I'm new to this project I'm not very sure
how they should be fixed. Any hints, filenames or
something would be nice.

If I noticed correctly some bugs can be ficed by
editing the level-files. For example if old file had
something like this:
----------example original----------------
<liquid use-old-width-handling="0">
  <surface><resource type="datafile">
    <resource-datafile>liquids</resource-datafile>
  <resource-ident>Liquid/water2</resource-ident>
----------example original----------------

Modifying it to look like this would make the water2
image to show, but animations wouldn't work.
----------example modified---------------
<liquid use-old-width-handling="0">
  <surface><resource type="datafile">
    <resource-datafile>liquids</resource-datafile>
  <resource-ident>water2</resource-ident>
----------example modified---------------

What I am asking. Should the level-files be fixed like
this, or should the fix be placed somewhere else?
Where?

If level-files should be fixed, should this be done
file by file manually or should be update the level
editor to work so that if we load a file and save it
again, it will make changes?

And other question. Any idea what is needed to do to
get animations to work. Now it looks like none of the
animations are working.

Also, if there is someone else already working on
this, that would be nice to know also, since
subversion is not working.