Re: liquid repeat

From: Carsten Milkau
Subject: Re: liquid repeat
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:22:07 +0200

Jason Green schrieb:
> I don't think the XSL will be able to do it all for us (unless we

What version of XSL is allowed? With XSL 2.0 you can do basically
everything you can do with a programming language. With XSL 1.0 it's
really hard sometimes to reach your goal, but only in rare cases really
impossible. If I had more time I would love to help; well if you can
explain the problem I wouldn't hesitate to strain my grey matter as
much as I can :)

Carsten