(obviously unofficial) Windows build available

From: Jason Green
Subject: (obviously unofficial) Windows build available
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 18:07:13 -0400

I have a snapshot Windows build of the latest SVN version of Pingus available at the wiki:

http://www.cmhousing.net/pingus/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Download

I removed all of the level folders that haven't been updated yet and most of the .svn folders and Makefiles.  It includes the 2 required DLLs - libiconv-2.dll and SDL.dll.  It's been tested on a Windows XP Home and Professional machine so far.  It still crashes occassionally when it exits, but seems to run alright for the most part.  Feel free to email me if you have issues with it, and I'll try to work through them.  I put this out there primarily so that people can test out the levels and submit bug reports about each level so we can get everything working.

Thanks.

Jason