urgent reply

Subject: urgent reply
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:17:32 +0100

Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu
Minister, Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Awolowo Road,
Lagos Nigeria

I am Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu, Minister Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office
monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial
institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am
the final
signatory to any transfer or remittance of
huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international
levels in line to foreign contracts settlement.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as
ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. Your name
was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their
account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to
your
unpaid funds. I have your file before me and hope your data's
are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirms it.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to
the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed
deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions
received 2 days ago from the
Senate Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to submit the
List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of
revenues.Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract
sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going todo
this legally.

MY CONDITIONS
1. The sum of USD$15M only will be paid into an account you will
provide after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your
account
by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will
be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with
your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

4.You will be ready to pay US$1200 only for stamp duties fee.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on what to do
immediately and the transfer will commence without delay, as I will
proceed
to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three
days mandate.

Upon hearing from you will advice you on how to proceed further. I hope
you don't reject this offer and have your funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

HON. DR. ADENIJI OLU
FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER

Please reply to my personal mail : address@hidden