Re: [Pingus-Devel] Music on macbook pro

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Music on macbook pro
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:01:24 +0200

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:44 AM, Christopher Bolin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have one MBP that is 2 years old and another that is less than 1.  Both
> running 10.5.4 - totally updated.
>
> The music is so choppy and staticy at times it becomes too annoying to play.

Currently there is an issue with the music being only played
incompletely, i.e. notes or maybe whole tracks of the .it files are
never played. No idea what is wrong there, likely something with
SDL_mixer or Mikmod, not something in Pingus.

You can disable the music when starting from command line with 'pingus -m'.

--
WWW: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/
Blog: http://grumbel.blogspot.com/