Re: [Pingus-Devel] Mac Sound Problems...

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Mac Sound Problems...
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:48:36 +0100

2009/1/30 Josh Dye <address@hidden>:
> I see that there have been a few complaints about the sound being choppy
> when running pingus on a mac.  I have also read that it is a problem with
> the mac and not with pingus.  I created the last binary for Intel macs and I
> have compiled a few other games that play .tk files with sdl; pingus is the
> only one that has had sound problems.

Do you have problems with the overall sound or the music? I have seen
trouble with some version of mikmod, that seems to leave out whole
tracks of the mod files for some reason, which make the music sound
really weird. So far I haven't really diged into it, so no clue on
exact cause or solution.

Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927