[Pingus-Devel] more levels

From: Etienne CROMBEZ
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] more levels
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:03:50 +0200

Hello,
I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well (I'm french lol)!!

I'm sorry if my question is stupid, but I don't find the answer.
How can I play the différents levels of this game ?
I finish every level from tutorial island and from halloween 2007 (8 ?), but now there aren't new level..
But in the directory /usr/share/games/pingus/data/
levels, I find a lot of level ; Why can't I play them??

Thank you