Re: [Pingus-Devel] 11 levels: 6 eye-ball-themed, 3 ice-themed, 2 very su

From: John August
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] 11 levels: 6 eye-ball-themed, 3 ice-themed, 2 very surreal levels
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:18:50 +1100

Hi Wuzzy,

You previously posted this back in January.  It has been a while, but I
finally got around to trying out these levels.

They were excellent ! Surrreal 1 was particularly challenging.

I would send you a cc email, but have lost the original email.

Thankyou for taking the time to write these levels. I certainly
appreciate the effort, even if it only takes me 3/4 a year to
show my appreciation.

Regards,

--
   Harry Hooton : "We are keeping machines out of a job"

John August, President, NSW Humanists - www.hsnsw.asn.au
             Convener The Sydney Shove - www.sydneyshove.org
             Secular Party Candidate, Wentworth 2010 - www.secular.org.au