[Pingus-Devel] Congratulations, your game is amazing!

From: Levi Baldelomar Alvarez
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Congratulations, your game is amazing!
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:39:29 -0400

It's been several years since I played "pingus" for first time and today I just want to say: "Thank you for this wonderful game".

I loved everything, but if I have to praise something above all, definitely is the music... it's perfect!
I hope you do send my congratulations to the composer(s).

Thanks and greetings from Santa Cruz, Bolivia.

--

Leví Baldelomar Alvarez

Senior Web Developer