Re: [Pingus-Devel] Convert XML levels to .pingus format

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Convert XML levels to .pingus format
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:49:47 +0200

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Geoffrey De Belie
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I wonder if there exists a tool to convert the (old) XML level format to the
> new pingus format?

There are two scripts that you need to use in succession.

The first one updates the .xml from version 1 to version 2:

https://github.com/Pingus/pingus/blob/master/tools/pingusv1tov2.xsl

The second one then converts the .xml to the current .pingus format:

https://github.com/Pingus/pingus/blob/master/tools/xml2sexpr.rb

I haven't touched the scripts in quite some years, so not sure if they
still work. If in doubt, send the levels to the mailing list and I'll
see what I can do.

--
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden