[Pingus-Devel] Bundle of 10 levels for Pingus 0.7.6 under Linux / Licenc

From: david lassalle
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Bundle of 10 levels for Pingus 0.7.6 under Linux / Licence GPL
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 11:45:57 +0100

Hello,
I send you a consistent bundle of 10 levels for the game Pingus 0.7.6 made with the editor of the game under Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 32 bits.
I also join the associated demos files.
My resolution under Pingus is 1280x960.
I always used for my levels the .it format files provided by default with the game in its version 0.7.6.
The texts are in English to be understood by the maximum number of people.
Game levels tell the story of penguins who want to go into space and discover another planet and another form of life.
Levels follow from 1 to 10, level 10 being the last.
The levels are finished and perfectly playable and finishable.
Level 1 : the spacecraft takes off
Level 2 : The spacecraft flies
Level 3 : The spacecraft lands
Level 4 and 5 : The penguins cross the ocean to reach the continent of the exoplanet.
Level 6, 7, 8 and 9 : The penguins explore caves.
Level 10 : The penguins discover aliens.
I offer them for free with the intention that they are integrated as is in the next evolutions of the game Pingus and if possible in all versions (Linux, Windows or Mac ...).
I would like my author's name to be present.
I agree that they be published with the GPL license.
If any special steps must be taken for this purpose, please let me know by e-mail at address@hidden.

Attached, you will find the demos files in the tar file “Demos_orion.tar”.
Attached, you will find also the levels files in the tar file “Levels_orion.tar”.
To extract the content, use:
su root
cd /usr/share/games/pingus/data/levels/
tar xvf ./Levels_orion.tar
(The level files of tar package are in a directory named « orion ».
In my ubuntu, to run the demos files, you must place the level files (.pingus) in /usr/share/games/pingus/data/levels/orion/)
Type this command line to run demos files (.pingus-demo):
pingus -g 1280x960 orion_Orion10-davidlassalle.pingus-demo

Contact me if you need the files in the zip format.
Thanks to reply to this email to confirm.

--
Carte de visite
| david lassalle
| ingénieur systèmes et réseaux