[Pingus-Devel] Pingus Closes on Start

From: Boris Aleksandrov
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Pingus Closes on Start
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 18:12:01 +0100

Hello, I'm writing this message because of (seemingly) a bug that has prevented me from playing the game :(
I was playing a levelset (Big Vertical by Robert Loftus) when suddenly it crashed. It froze my computer and I had to restart.
Upon restarting when I tried to open the Pingus shortcut it opened a window like always, but black and then closed immediately.
I really want to know how to fix this, I just want to play more great Pingus levels!

Thanks in advance,
Boris A.