platform-testers

Re: [platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc1

From: Sam James
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc1
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 07:40:17 +0000

> On 30 Nov 2022, at 08:40, Andreas Enge <andreas.enge@inria.fr> wrote:
>
> Dear friends of multiprecision,
>
> we are pleased to getting closer to a new release of mpc, with new features
> and bug fixes as detailed below. A release candidate is available at
>   https://www.multiprecision.org/downloads/mpc-1.3.0rc1.tar.gz
>
> Reports on success trying it out or bug reports are welcome.

Thanks for seeking wider testing!

I'm unable to fetch the tarball:
```
--2022-12-02 07:39:28--
https://www.multiprecision.org/download/mpc-1.3.0rc1.tar.gz
Resolving www.multiprecision.org... 185.233.100.48
Connecting to www.multiprecision.org|185.233.100.48|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
2022-12-02 07:39:28 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.
```