plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Unable to boot from Red Hat boot image

From: Nitebirdz
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Unable to boot from Red Hat boot image
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:30:42 -0600

I'm having a problem while attempting to boot from a Red Hat boot image.  I
tried with both an old RH 6.2 image and also a RH 8.0 image.  In both cases,
all I get is the plex86 window simply sitting there with the Copyright info
in green fonts.

I'm running Red Hat 8.0 and plex86-20020715.

What am I doing wrong?  I assume it is possible to boot from a floppy image
using plex86, right?  I tried both pointing the config file to the real
floppy device (checking for permissions, of course) and to an image file
on my hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

Nitebirdz

Mozilla--> http://www.mozilla.org/