plex86-devel

Re: [Plex86-devel] Installing NT :-)

From: Samuel Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Plex86-devel] Installing NT :-)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:59:35 -0000

Could I ask on the state of disk image support under plex86
It would be nice if it could access actual drives (perhaps mapped to raw
block devices) as well as partitions (is this similar to cooked disk
images?) as well as raw disk images as well as cooked disk  images (which I
think is all it supports).

So which does it support;
and
Well done to all those who worked on it to get* it to the state where it can
install NT.

Sam
*I contribute to other projects alas and am spread too thin to actively
develop plex code base.