plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Little question

From: Tony Zelenoff
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Little question
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:48:49 +0300

Hello plex86-devel,

  When i compile and install freeBSD plex module and try to run it i
  do not get an error message, but program sleeps in kernel.

  I tried to find out reason why this is happened, and problem was in
  kernel VM. After kernel recompiling ( set VM_KMEM_SIZE to 128 Mb )
  all seems to be ok.. But i find that mmap do not work properly. Do
  anyone have an idea ?

  Simpliest way is to describe to me how function mmap works in
  FreeBSD... ;)

--
Best regards,
 Tony                          mailto:address@hidden