plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Configuration not working

From: Electroniks New
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Configuration not working
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:21:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
 The developers must be using different sample
configuration files can some send me some of their
respective configuration files.
Can you send me sample configuration files for simple
redhat8.0 system so that i can use it .

 I tried the rc files you provided but it doesn't
work.I mean it is tough to understand and configure. I
read the docs you provided.

  So if you can point any link or provide any working
files
it would be very helpful.

 Can plex86 get the GRUB menu similar to Vmware.

Any sample files would be helpful.