plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] plex86 documentation/installation instructions

From: Palmer Gregory-p53203
Subject: [Plex86-devel] plex86 documentation/installation instructions
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:42:34 -0700

Greetings,

My apologies if this has been addressed before, but I could not find an answer
in the list archives.   I've been looking high and low for some plex86 install
guide, quick start guide, install walkthrough, whatever.  I just want to
install plex86, get a VM running, and evaluate it briefly.  I'm not a Linux
expert, but not a beginner either.  Thanks to anyone who can help.

Greg Palmer, CISSP
*n.b.* Mr. Palmer's signature has been scrubbed from the archive at his
request. -jag at fsf dot org