plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] discussion about Plex86 fork

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Plex86-devel] discussion about Plex86 fork
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:32:13 +0100

Hello!

I see on the Savannah site that you're currently deciding wether it's
worth to keep maintaining this fork of Plex86 after Kevin's lightweight
version.

Well, let me point my opinion. I think that wether this project keeps
alive or not, there's an important component you can share with lightweight
plex86, which is the kernel part that if i'm right keeps with the same
specs. It is basicaly the same you have but more improved, with suport for
more OSes, etc (i've seen some patches come along). and it is maintained
with the idea that it can be used by other projects.

So if you want to keep maintaining this fork, my suggestion is that you
start using the newer kernel component which probably can serve better
for you.

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide