plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Re: [Bochs-developers] Make barfing on cpu.cc

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Re: [Bochs-developers] Make barfing on cpu.cc
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:31:40 +0200

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 11:58:35AM +1200, Wesley Parish wrote:
> This is an excerpt from a make.log I set up to record the compilation of the
> bochs-plex86_2002*.tgz release.
>
> It's barfing on the cpu.cc file.  Can anyone give me some tips?

please don't use that old tarball, there's a patch against latest
bochs CVS that needs debugging, and you'd have more success with it.

see:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=705777&group_id=12580&atid=312580

btw, the address you used for the Plex86 mailing list had a typo

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide