plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Bochs support in Plex86 (was: Re: [Bochs-developers] new

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Bochs support in Plex86 (was: Re: [Bochs-developers] new patch for Plex86 support)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:27:10 +0200

hi there!

as you might now, Kevin recently started a discussion in
the bochs-developers mailing list, trying to convince the
developers not to "bother" about the combined Plex86+Bochs
efforts.

I'm quoting his last message, which is the relevant to this
list. You may want to see the archived discussion [1].

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=2446130&forum_id=1957

--
Robert Millan