pm2mail-info

[Pm2mail-info] welcome to pm2mail-info mailing list

From: Kurt Brauchli
Date: 11 Sep 2002 17:41:11 +0200

Hello all

now finally, that there are some people subscribed in this mailing list,
I would like to welcome you all.

As you might have realised, pm2mail is a very new tool and is only being
tested now. But especially the query part works quite well allready.

Besides distributing some news about pm2mail, I thought this mailing
list might be a good place to discuss about new ideas for pm2mail. So
with this I would like to open the discussion.

Any ideas, critics, comments etc are highly welcome. If anyone wants to
participate in the development of pm2mail or to contribute something,
this would be very welcome.

I think a good thing to do for the moment would be a small tutorial on
how to query on PUBMED. I.e. how to use AND and OR clauses, or something
about using MeSH.

As pm2mail is a very small scale initiative, there is a lot of room for
new ideas. We are not tied to any special direction. pm2mail is done as
volunteer work, so we are very free what we make out of it.

Well, enough words typed now. The discussion may be opened

best regards
Kurt

Kurt Brauchli
Department of Pathology, University of Basel
Tel: ++41 61 265 2828