pm2mail-info

Re: [Pm2mail-info] initiate the run.sh script

From: Kurt Brauchli
Subject: Re: [Pm2mail-info] initiate the run.sh script
Date: 25 Sep 2002 18:12:27 +0200

Hello

I tried to find out a bit more. Under Linux it is possible to configure
the MTA in a way that new mail are piped into an application immediately
instead of delivered to a mailbox. This could be useful for your idea.

However, pm2mail is not yet able to handle email from STDIN. But it
would be a very good idea to include this, so I will probably try this
somewhen soon.

For the present, crontab is the easiest solution. For this, you do not
have to configure your email server

best regards
Kurt