protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] I'm Back!

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] I'm Back!
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:52:21 +0100

> Hello everybody.

Hi Fabio!

> Well. I'm back from my long trip to Japan,

Welcome back, I missed you soooo :-)

> and meanwhile I finally
> understood how to use Protux's new website interface. I like it because
> it just seems to make things very easy to edit. So I can now start
> updating de site again, with regularity (especially because now its a
> little easier!).

Ah, I'm very happy you want to work on the website, thats why I missed you
haha.
But seriously, my English isn't sufficient for the website, Reinhard also
liked to work on the site, very nice!
Now I can focus on other things, like improving protux :-)

Best and see you on perhaps on irc,

Remon