protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Compile problems, Protux 0.14.1, GCC 3.2

From: Bob Raymond
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Compile problems, Protux 0.14.1, GCC 3.2
Date: 22 Aug 2002 02:34:22 +0000

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 14:12, Luciano Giordana wrote:
> This first error debug output is "normal", dont mind , for now, about it.
> The other : run it with "protux --d1", and send the last lines of debugging
> output, so I can check what is happening.
>
> Anyway, it is good to know that protux is compiling with qt3/gcc3

Here's output from protux --d1:

DEBUG : Project.cc::Project : The next errors are being generated by
this call :"songsContainer = new QTabWidget((QWidget*)this);" in
Project.cc line 28. I dont have any idea of why this is happening... If
you have, please contact one of Protux developers. Thanks.
DEBUG : Project.cc::Project : End of errors output
        LEAVING  Project (CONSTRUCTOR)
        ENTERING Project.cc::load
        LEAVING  Project.cc::load
        ENTERING ProjectManager (CONSTRUCTOR)
        LEAVING  ProjectManager (CONSTRUCTOR)
        ENTERING Help (CONSTRUCTOR)
        LEAVING  Help (CONSTRUCTOR)
        [ Retrieving key VERSION = 0.14.11 ]
        ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::init
            ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::activate
            LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::activate
            ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::reset
            LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::reset
            ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::init_map
                [ INITIALIZING JMB MAP ...  ]
                [ Optimizing map for best performance ... ]
                [ Setting <K> action HORIZONTAL ZOOM IN as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action SCROLL RIGHT as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action SCROLL LEFT as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action SCROLL UP as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action SCROLL DOWN as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action TOUCH as protected (Instantaneous
response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action BEGIN OF VIEW as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action END OF VIEW as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action GO TO BEGIN as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action GO TO END as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action MARK HERE as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action COPY as protected (Instantaneous
response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action PASTE as protected (Instantaneous
response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action SPLIT as protected (Instantaneous
response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action ADD/INSERT TRACK as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action DELETE TRACK as protected
(Instantaneous response) ]
                [ Setting <K> action TRIM as protected (Instantaneous
response) ]
                [ JMB MAP INITIALIZED! 167 actions registered ( 64
optimized) . ]
            LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::init_map
        LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::init
        ENTERING GlobalPropertiesWindow (CONSTRUCTOR)
            [ Retrieving key DSP_DEVICE = /dev/dsp ]
            [ Retrieving key SLICE_WIDTH_FACTOR = 1 ]
            [ Retrieving key JMB_CLEAR_TIME = 2000 ]
            [ Retrieving key JMB_HOLD_SENSITIVENESS_FACTOR = 10 ]
            [ Retrieving key JMB_DOUBLE_PRESS_INTERVAL = 200 ]
            [ Retrieving key MP3_DECODE_COMMAND = mpg123 -w %if ]
            [ Retrieving key MP3_ENCODE_COMMAND = notlame -b320 %if ]
            [ Retrieving key OGG_ENCODE_COMMAND = oggenc -b320 %if ]
            [ Retrieving key OGG_DECODE_COMMAND = ogg123 -d wav %if ]
            [ Retrieving key DEFAULT_NUM_TRACKS = 6 ]
            [ Retrieving key HZOOM_LEVEL = 8 ]
        LEAVING  GlobalPropertiesWindow (CONSTRUCTOR)
        [ Splash image file = images/aboutProtux.jpg ]
    LEAVING  Interface (CONSTRUCTOR)
LEAVING  Protux (CONSTRUCTOR)
[ Pushing EVENT PRESS Key=83 ]
[ Pushing EVENT PRESS Key=70 ]
[ Pushing EVENT RELEASE Key=83 ]
[ Pushing EVENT RELEASE Key=70 ]
ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::check_number_collection
LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::check_number_collection
ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::identify_first_press
LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::identify_first_press
ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::dispatch_action
    [ Processing Action 0 ( FILE STUFF ) ]
    [ Processing action 0 : FILE STUFF : CN=-1  par=0 ]
LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::dispatch_action
ENTERING MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::reset
LEAVING  MustuxJogMouseBoard.cc::reset
Segmentation fault