protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:30:47 +0100

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:47:15 +0100
Remco Poelstra <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since the latest release seems to be broken, I tried to download protux
> from cvs. The website mentions how to download protux, but not how to
> download libmustux. Some guesses didn't help.
> Can somebody tell me where I can find it?

Hej,

the releases are available like protux on the download page.
For the CVS version you'll first have to login:

$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mustux login
(and just type enter when you're prompted for a password)

then you can check out a copy of mustuxlib:

$cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mustux co mustuxlib

this will create a directory called mustuxlib in which you'll find the source
code.
To compile it, do
 $ make -f admin/Makefile.common
 $ ./configure
 $ make
 $ su -c 'make install'
(for the last step you'll be prompted for the root password)

hope that helps

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc