protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?

From: Remco Poelstra
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:11:59 +0100

On 2002.12.29 17:37 Martin Herren wrote:
yeah... they are missing in CVS, for both, Mustuxlib and Protux (as we
all have these files from the time they were still in CVS, i works
fine for us, but it won't work for a fresh CVS-checkout...)
I added them to the Protux CVS repository (i don't have write access
to Mustuxlib). So now you do
 $ cvs up
in your Protux directory, and you'll get these files. Then you just
have to make a copy of them and put them into the mustuxlib/admin
directory.

libmustux compiles fine now, but in protux I get the follwoing error:
*** Creating configure
configure.in:104: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:104: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [cvs] Error 1
Any clue on this perhaps?

Remco Poelstra