protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Segmentation fault on import

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Segmentation fault on import
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:53:11 +0100

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:35:03 +0100
Remco Poelstra <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I click in import now in <fs>, protux gives a segmentation fault.
> It is a standard wave file ripped from a cd with cdparanoia. Might this
> have something to do with the fact that protux is one big grey screen
> (ecxept the lcd)? The first time I ran protux I saw the tracks and
> such, but now everything is grey...

if everything is grey, probably something bad happend in the protuxprojects
directory... just try to remove the whole directory (it will be recreated when
you restart protux).

To import a wav file it should be in the standard wav format, (16bit, 44100Hz,
little endian) and it should work...

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc