protux-support

[Protux-support] Protux / libmustux 0.16.0 are out

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-support] Protux / libmustux 0.16.0 are out
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:58:14 -0200

This is the step 1 of 3 for the next major release (0.20.0) . Surely many bugs
will appear
in 0.16.0 release, but they will be fixed in 0.16.1 , 0.16.2 , and so on..

Although it is just a reference point in protux development, 0.16.0 is pretty
stable ( except recording
process that is pretty buggy, and is one of main concerns in 0.17 series..), so
if you guys want to promote
it a little, I suggest to offer some binary package (maybe contacting Mandrake
team ?)

--

Best Regards

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist