protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] protux-0.16.0-mh1 test report SuSE 8.0

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] protux-0.16.0-mh1 test report SuSE 8.0
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:44:20 +0100

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:28:00 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> Martin, could you check why I have to have protux/libmustux-0.XX.(yy-1) to
> make dist 0.xx.yy ?

i checked and tested and it never occured that i needed the yy-1 version to
make dist 0.xx.yy... i tested it with libmustux and protux, with the
release/cvs versions as with my new configure scripts..
I don't have any idea why it doesn't work for you. Do you run make -f
admin/Makefile.common and ./configure after changing version in configure.in
and before running make dist ? (but i doesn't seem to be that, as i ever tested
that and it worked fine...).

could you be more verbose about your problem ? like posting the output you get
when making make dist (without yy-1).

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch