protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Re: tutorial 0.16.0

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Re: tutorial 0.16.0
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:15:03 +0100

Am Sonntag 16 Februar 2003 02:26 nachmittags/abends schrieb Olaf Meltzer:
> Hello Fabio,
>
> > From: Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden>
>
> [...]
>
> > Wow,
> >
> > Seeing a tutorial in german (german?) just makes Protux
> > look so much cooler!!! (I guess its a third-world country
> > thing).
> >
> > Olaf, can I get a copy of that in english? And if so, can
> > I adapt it so that it fits in the User's Guide?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Fabio.
>
> nice to hear, that you like it. ...

Yes, finally I take a look and I like it too!
OT - beside of my spare time I was down with influenca :-((

Please tell me the link so I could start working on the link section of the
protux page.

Request:
Also the other members can start collecting some important links we could put
in this section too. Maybe with some short description too?

greetings
Reinhard