protux-support

Re[2]: [Protux-support] no sound, no buses

From: Valery Beluntsov
Subject: Re[2]: [Protux-support] no sound, no buses
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 05:44:29 +0300

Hello Martin,

I have the sane problemand I "torture myself" trying to install these
ALSA drivers already during a half year or so on different linux
distribs. Usually I got  no sound at all. ALSA was working on Mandrake
9.1 only by default (not 9.2 or 9.0), but ut was very hard to compile
something, including protux.

My sound card is Creative Live! Platinum. WHat should I do wuth this?
Now I have installed the only Linux distrib, called LinuxXP (russian
release based on Fedora Core 1).

ANd then again --- it seems to me that protux should optionally
support OSS and sound output thru aRts.

--
Best regards,
 Valery                            mailto:address@hidden