protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Tutorial Protux 0.20.1

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Tutorial Protux 0.20.1
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:34:46 +0100

Dear Olaf Meltzer,

Thanks a lot for updating your tutorial, it was a welcome surprise, at least
for me!

> in Feb 2003 I wrote the Protux tutorial (in German language) for
> v0.16.*. Now you can download/link a revised version concerning
> Protux v0.20.1. I installed the programm few weeks ago and am very
> happy with it.

Very good.
We released version 0.26.0 which has a start to some un/redoable actions, more
to come in the future of course!
(No new features except for the un/redo possibilities)
I'll update the link on the website.

> My System is now SuSE Linux 9.1, soundcard M-Audio Delta Audiophile
> 24/96, which connected to Protux (16 Bit/48 KHz max) looks a little
> bit 'overdressed'.

I think you refer to the "BusMonitor".
It's indeed a problem, we are thinking on a solution. Suggestions are of
course welcome.

> Feel free to link the tutorial on your site. If somebody wants to
> translate it into another language, just mail me. I will send him the
> LaTeX source.

Thanks, we for sure will link to it.
LaTex source would be fine, although my German knowledge is somewhat limited.
Perhaps Reinhard want to use it :-)

I somewhat read it and it's very clear, however due I'm very used to the
program, it seems sometimes the explanation is somewhat long, but for new
users it might be very helpfull.
I noticed the "Authorenhineweise" and link aren't uptodate, it would be nice
if you would update it.
You'll find uptodate information on this page:

http://www.nongnu.org/protux/developers.html

The "old" mustux link has changed to:

http://www.nongnu.org/mustux/

Thanks for your support!