pspp-dev

my apologies

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: my apologies
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:15:36 -0700

A long time ago I said I was working on a better output interface
for PSPP.  This is still true, but it has taken a lot longer than
I expected, mostly because I've been caught up with my "day job"
of being a Ph.D. student.  I can't predict when the new output
interface will be ready, except to say that it will be a long
time.  Thus, if there's anyone waiting for me to finish it, I'd
advise you to try to work around the problem, by using the
current interface to whatever extent you can.  Later, when the
new interface is ready, we can adapt existing code to use it.

--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden