pspp-dev

Re: Logo prototype

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Logo prototype
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:45:26 -0800

"P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

> It's been a while but this morning I had some time creating a logo.
> Please take a look at http://www.brunier.nl/pspp/pspp2.png

I think it's a step in the right direction, but I'm not sure it's
there yet.  What is the inspiration for the half-in-the-box pie
chart?  I second the suggestion that we restore some kind of GNU
reference.  I think I liked the blue color scheme from the
earlier logo idea better.
--
"Term, holidays, term, holidays, till we leave school,
 and then work, work, work till we die."